Wednesday, December 26, 2007

No one left behind

Every morning i drove around 18miles to my office.Something caught my eye as I travel, there is this car driving at the speed of 50miles per hour on the highway....Soon I get to know there is this girl who is behind the wheel. She look nervous. Abit scare...

As days go by, I cant stop noticing her car driving by the roadside at turtle speed. Sometimes even causes havoc during peak hour. On a rainy day, I even saw her stop by the roadside as road condition is hardly viewable...soon I get to know that I still bump into her as I travel back...
At the speed of an turtle, guess everyone still can manage to catch up hahhah...

As weeks go by, this silver kelisa been keeping my mind on the road, as I cant stop looking around for her...(someone to cheer my long journey back home)

Last week was a drossy week, as I travel back..SHE CAME By..
"There she goes, there she goes again".........my entertainment for the day
wakaka!!

Thanks BHC 2481 ,one day you will drive more than 70 miles per hour


4 Comments:

At Thursday, December 27, 2007 9:02:00 AM, Blogger hooi jinn said...

LOL!
heee.i cant stop smiling when i read this post.super duper made my day.
its unblivable wher u can see the same car,the same driver more thn once on the road.
ngeh.
having fun counting down to the new yr!!
hugs.
=) jinn.

 
At Friday, December 28, 2007 8:14:00 AM, Blogger *Sue said...

haha.. finally i understand wats the kelisa issue about in jinn's blog. it has been awhile since ur last entry huh? continue blogging more often k cos i think u have many fans around. haha.. anywayz, when u're coming to klang for bah kut teh? u stil owe me that =P

*Sue

 
At Friday, December 28, 2007 9:15:00 PM, Blogger hooi jinn said...

true true..
congratulations..
tht u have already have one super fanseeee here.LOL.
peminat setia anda.
haha.

 
At Wednesday, January 02, 2008 4:02:00 AM, Blogger jen said...

u aah... real terrible fellow!!! can't stop laughing while reading it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home