Friday, April 11, 2008

been a while

Its been awhile...even I myself forget i got my own blog...hahaha.

Anyway some updates, i been thru my internship program with Centrionics. Its been a great experience to know whether am i ready for d outside world..anyway now is 12th of April....a month away from my University life. Sometimes i keep wondering what blog for? people keep putting up their blog hyper link at their IM! status promoting their own blog....i think I'm much happier to keep mine isolated safe from contamination.>:)

I'm almost done with my FYP..report come to an end..for me its like end of everything..everything about my MMU life come to an end with this FYP report.

Now is more towards my own escape..tryin not to thing wat should i do after grad.IM tryin to pull a trick to do an escape for myself...at the age of 23, suddenly u find lots of burden hidden behind tis two figures.





Regarding my past blog, i did a few check lists and i manage to get a few stuffs for myself

Fish Eye 2 (checked)
summer Holiday Thailand (checked)

Im a winner or wat ?haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home