Sunday, April 20, 2008

Enough of everything, SATISFIED



Most of the time i got those huge appetites for what i desire.

I wanna achieve
i wanna live
i wanna earn big bucks
i wanna grab every ass out there

But things change for now
you can’t get all the big bucks out there...dun measure yourself with success that you had achieved or wanna.

Think about it, everyday with a happy tune is a great success by itself. Doesn't mean you see the last of me...after all these while, just wanna remind myself..happiness can always get from the smallest thing on earth.


Back to my job..currently I'm still waiting for conformation...
Everyone ask me why don't i move a bit further, for a bigger horizon
Guess i had prioritized my targets in my life....
I prefer to stay back for the one i loved..for my family..i believe i owe them big time.
Who says i can make big bucks staying back here?
I believe i will gain more than what i can afford to lost..

Anyway I will always make something out of what I had decided. NO regrets~~

~~COS that is what i do best after aLL~~




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home